Hi everyone! The Santo Antonio celebrations were way too intense so this time the event digest comes out only on Friday, blame the guys from ela, the party was way too good to leave!
As always, if you like what I’m doing with these weekly digest, please support my work by sharing this article with your friends, seems like a small thing, but it’s crucial to keep these articles alive!
Going back to the serious stuff, here’s what’s happening in town from Friday to Sunday:
- Tonight I’m gonna DJ at a Silent Disco party, together with the Hotline crew from Milan, in one of the coolest basements in town: In Bloom. It’s not so common to have Silent Disco parties in Lisbon so it could be a good occasion to try that weird-but-fun feeling of clubbing with headphones.
- The vinyl-only DJ sessions at Capitão Leitão continue, this time with Jungle Julia bringing her record bag full of disco, funk, and soul. They temporarily moved out of their usual location to bring their good vibes to Bairro Alto, in a place called Queimado. Meet them there!
- 5A Club is hosting a special guest from Berlin, Pascy, supported by one of the local finest selectors, Roy. This is the place to go if you have a “sophisticated palate”.
- As you probably noticed, this was the month of the Arraiais, during the last two days every single corner of the city ha music, food, and people dancing. But have you ever tried an Arraial on the beach? If not, you should go to Dr. Bernard Caparica, where this Saturday ONA is hosting the DJ set from Los Novios.
- You already know it, I’m a big fan of the music played at O/B. If you’re having Saudade of their last party, Saturday night they’re playing at Lounge (where by the way, last Friday I had a blast!)
- If you’re feeling like something more intense, Infâmia DJs are back with their residency at Damas to bring us back to UK rave scene with Kaspar, Nave Mãe, and Klipar carefully selecting the sound.
- For the modern heroes that are still up for the last dance before this 5 days long weekend ends, this Sunday I’m back at Purex for the usual dose of groove and good vibes.
- The other place still up for hosting the survivors of the weekend is going to be Europa with its Sunday’s Sundaes. Go big or go home!
- If you’re looking for a place where erotism and sex are discussed in a relaxed way, without prejudice or any sort of bigotry, Anjos70 is hosting a weekend dedicated to art and sexuality, closing with a DJ set by Heidy P.
That’s all for this week ravers, hope you’ll have a great time on Lisbon’s dancefloors this weekend. The weekly digest comes back next Thursday (if I don’t go crazy on Wednesday) and (as usual):
Meet you on the dancefloor!